Columbus, Ohio Professional Organizer
Sick of Clutter?
Let Organized by L Declutter Your Life!
- Closet is a mess. Do you feel like you never have “anything to wear”?
- Recent major life changes such as new baby, merging households or loss of a loved one?
- Kitchen cabinets and pantry overflowing?
- Mail piling up on counters and drawers?
- Need to unpack from a move?
Happy you are here today
Hello! I’m Ellen and I am a Certified Professional Home Organizer CPO® – serving Columbus, Ohio and its surrounding suburbs.
My team and I work hands-on to declutter, organize and simplify any areas of your home.
We love our clients and are passionate about what we do. Above all we love to make your organizing dreams a reality.
Ellen Limes – Owner & Professional Organizer
Ellen Will Help Organize
More Areas of Professional Organizing
- Mail & Paper
What is included in a Professional Organizing Session?
Is it worth it to hire a professional organizer?
One of the biggest advantages to hiring a professional organizer is that you will have someone (who you are paying) to keep you accountable to make decluttering and organizing a priority. It’s easy to shrug off decluttering and not make it a priority when it is on your own to do list.Contact Ellen to Get Organized!